Teacher of Biology
An independent Secondary School in the East Kent area is seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Biology on a long-term full time basis. Experience teaching Biology to A-level is ideal. The role is from Easter 2021 to the end of the academic year.
About the school:
– Independent school in the East Kent area
– Welcoming school environment which provides students with a happy and safe place to learn
– Treat children as individuals who matter and who can make a positive contribution to the community
– Aim to develop well educated, considerate and caring people with a strong sense of values
– MUST hold UK QTS or QTLS
– Be passionate about teaching and possess an ability to engage and inspire pupils
– Have proven track-record of success in raising results
– Focused on helping students reach their full potential
– Have excellent classroom and behaviour management
– Due to the nature of this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure
What we can offer you:
– Competitive rates of pay
– Dedicated experienced consultant
– Expert advice and guidance
– Ongoing and regular CPD
Please call Hannah on 01227 450 995 for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current support and intervention vacancies in the East Kent area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.