Teacher of Geography – Mid Kent
Supply Desk is actively seeking an enthusiastic and engaging Geography Teacher to work in a supportive Grammar school with excellent facilities in the Mid Kent area. The role is to start from September 2020 on a long term full time basis. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Geography to A Level.
– Working with students across KS3, KS4 and KS5
– Planning, delivering and marking schemes of work in Geography all secondary key stages
– Working closely with others in the Department
– Engaging with the students and the work they are undertaking
– Building rapport with the students and others within the school
– Following the policies of the school
– Be passionate about teaching and possess the ability to engage and inspire pupils
– Hold QTS or QTLS
– Excellent subject knowledge
– Have proven track-record of success in raising results
– Have good behaviour management
– Flexible and adaptable
– Have good interpersonal and communication skills
In return we can offer you:
– Competitive rates of pay
– Dedicated experienced consultant
– Expert advice and guidance
– Ongoing and regular CPD
Please call Hannah Robinson on 01634 404876 for more information or send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current teaching, support and intervention vacancies.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.