Teachers needed in Manchester
Are you a resilient, hard-working person with a passion for teaching?
Are you looking for a job where you can ACTUALLY make a difference?
And do you want to be rewarded for this with competitive rates of pay?
Supply Desk are looking for YOU!
Supply Desk are currently working with a variety of primary and secondary schools in the Manchester area. Supply Desk are looking to recruit teachers to teach all key stages and subjects to children of mixed abilities.
As a teacher you would be expected to plan and prepare lesson plans that are suited to the classes abilities and deliver these to the class. You would be expected to work closely with the children in order to aid both their academic and personal development.
Job Highlights and Benefits
- Primary teacher roles
- Positions in both secondary and primary schools available
- Both full-time and part-time roles available
- Excellent transport links to central Manchester and its surrounding areas
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Highly rewarding job
- Must hold QTS
- Passionate for making a difference
- Experience of working in an educational setting Knowledge and/or experience of autism
- A genuine desire for working with children
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour if it arises
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.