Teaching Assistant – Halifax
Supply Desk are currently on the search for Teaching Assistants to work in schools in the Halifax area. The roles will cover 1:1 work and general classroom cover.
Why consider working for Supply Desk?
- Competitive day rate + benefits
- The opportunity to work with schools around Yorkshire
- Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
- Flexibility – be in control of your diary and work load!
Essential candidate requirements:
- Recent classroom experience
- Ability to commit to a full school day
- Reference history
- Behaviour/SEN experience
- Experience working 1:1 with students in a similar role
Supply Desk and the partnering school are committed to promoting the welfare and safe guarding of all children and students. Therefore the candidate must hold an Enhanced DBS on the Update System or be willing to apply for one through Supply Desk.
If you are a bubbly and excited Teaching Assistant and believes this job is perfect for you, email your CV to Eilish.Reynolds-Browne@SupplyDesk.co.uk or call the office on 0113 3670 991 for more details.