Teaching Assistant – Huddersfield
Are you looking for a new challenge which will see you working in Key Stage 1 or 2 in various schools across Huddersfield?
Required ASAP our schools require flexible teaching assistants to work in various schools and various age groups. You could be working with small groups, 121 or within a full class. We require people who are flexible about age groups and there is enough work to work full or part time.
What’s on offer:
- Work in various age groups support children across the curriculum.
- Work with the teachers to plan and run interventions for individual children or small groups.
- Liaise with parents and outside agencies to support children.
- Options to work in Foundation as well Key Stage 1 & 2 depending on your experience
- The role could turn permanent for the right candidate
- Excellent supportive and inclusive Headteacher
The schools we work with vary in sizes and demographic backgrounds. We work with supportive school with friendly staff to assist you where possible.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore you must hold (or be willing to apply for through Supply Desk) an enhanced DBS check.
If this Teaching Assistant post describes your ideal job and you would be interested in applying, please contact us on 0113670991 or email your CV to as soon as possible to email@example.com.