Primary Teaching Assistant
Vacancies in EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Immediate Start / September 2021 Start
£65 – 90 per day
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for primary teaching assistants to work in High Wycombe on a long-term assignment.
The role is to commence immediately or September 2021.
This role requires someone that is kind, enthusiastic, patient and able to work in harmony with other like-minded people within a safe, stimulating and happy environment
This primary schools require teaching assistants for all age groups ranging from EYFS to KS2
Your main duties will be supporting children within the classroom, working alongside the teacher
You will be delivering a good standard of phonics, intervention, numbers and sound.
- There is good transport links along with adequate parking spaces.
- The school will consider all temporary candidates for permanent placements.
- All members of staff are sent on a first-aid training course
- There is a highly effective leadership and management, encouraging teamwork.
By registering with Supply Desk, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency,
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Supply Desk and be successful as teaching assistant you will need to have:
- Experience is preffered, but not essential, the right personality and willingness to learn is welcomed at the schools
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
OR CALL 01923 295 300 | 07787 276 270
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE VET FORM – Candidate Form – AC
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS
THE PROUD RECRUITMENT PARTNER TO BUCKINGHAMSHIRE COUNCIL