£60 – £75 per day dependant on qualifications and experience
Supply Desk are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in primary schools in the Dewsbury area. You will be responsible for supporting of pupils and their learning in lessons and activities that follow the National Curriculum. Experience of working in a school setting is essential and a teaching assistant qualification would be desirable. We have day to day, short and long term contacts available.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Recent experience of working in a Primary School.
- Be able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Be able to draw upon a wide variety of behaviour management skills and techniques.
- Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare is important to the schools which means that an applicant must hold a valid Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for a check through Supply Desk.
If you would like to apply for the role or for more information on other roles we have available, contact Alex on 0113 3670991 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org