Teaching Assistants – Ashford area
- Assisting Teachers in delivering lessons across all key stages
- Area: Ashford
- Day Supply, full flexibility on days available
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience working as a Teaching Assistant in UK Schools
- Holds an enhanced DBS check or willing to apply and pay for a new one
- Has a passion for teaching and would like to make a difference
Please call Errika on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Ashford area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.