Pay: £55-65 per day
Location: St Leonards, East Sussex
Part Time – 19.5hrs per week
Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference and support primary students?
What about the school?
Ofsted grade: Good (2018)
The school are committed to developing their academy into an amazing place for the whole community. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant (Level 3) who will participate fully as an innovative member of the team. They need someone to join them who is as excited about the development of the school as they are!
What about the role?
This position is for an immediate start. The working pattern is Monday to Friday 8.45am until 12.15pm, and 1.15pm until 3.15pm one afternoon per week
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience supporting the Class Teacher as well as small groups or individual pupils.
- Be able to create good working relationships to support pupils effectively and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour.
- Possess knowledge and understanding to effectively use resources to engage pupils and achieve positive outcomes
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant (3) or equivalent experience of working with children
- Be an excellent Teaching Assistant with high expectations for welfare of pupils
- Have excellent motivational and communication skills
- Be well-motivated with a positive attitude
- Have a good standard of English and Maths
- Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for one
As part of this role, you will benefit of the following:
– CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
– Weekly pay every Friday
– A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
– Support and expertise from a specialist consultant
– Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact Gitana on 01273 609993 or email email@example.com
If this is not the right role for you we have an array of positions across Sussex, so please do still get in touch and we can discuss other opportunities.
We are passionate about safeguarding at Supply Desk and as such, you will need to undertake our thorough vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview so please ensure you are able to provide these details in order to apply.