Eastbourne, East Sussex
Part Time/Full Time
ASAP/March 2021 start
£60 – £80 per day
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with a variety of diverse secondary school’s located in the East Sussex area. We are searching for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to support children in their classroom activities and support children with any specific special education needs. Our schools believe in laying the foundations during primary and secondary education, enabling lifelong learning and well-rounded adults. Schools are active in the community and encourage families’ involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Plan/prepare and deliver support to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- Good classroom management, able to manage pupils’ behaviour.
- Responsible for working with pupils by supporting their needs to improve learning.
- Supporting the class teacher as one of their teaching assistants.
- Able to think on your feet to adapt activities to support the child and cater to their needs.
- A calm and patient approach which is a must as children may find change and transitions particularly difficult.
- Someone who prides themselves on providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for all children regardless of different needs, abilities and backgrounds.
- A genuine passion for improving the attainment of students
- Comfortable and confident working with multiple children in a classroom setting
- Clear communicator with excellent listening skills
- A nurturing and patient personality, enabling children to thrive
- A TA, Childcare, Education or Social Care qualification or good experience supporting Teaching and Learning in schools would be advantageous.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Josh on: 01273 022 222 for more information.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.