Learning Support Assistant/SEN Teaching Assistant –
Aylesbury – £65-£80 per day – January 2021 start
Here at Supply Desk, we are looking for a Learning Support Assistant (SEN Teaching Assistant) who is able to support children with a visual impairment to join a good SEN school from January 2021.
You will be working alongside a range of professionals, shadowing and learning from them, with you then providing 1:1 & group support to a range of pupils with moderate-complex needs, or with a visual impairment.
- Graded ‘good’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic team of teachers throughout
- Plenty of CPD sessions available
- High achieving and ambitious School
- Located in Aylesbury – close to transport amenities
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Learning Support Assistant (SEN Teaching Assistant), Supporting 1:1, in class and small grops for children with complex needs/ visual impairment
- 1:1 and group support with pupils aged 2-19 and supporting in classrooms across the school as required
- Experience of using Braille is an advantage but not essential
- NVQ in childcare and education or supporting teaching and learning in schools is desired
- Experience of developing independence in young people
- Experience using tactile and audio materials
- Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Able to provide 2 years of employment references
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY DESK
- Own designated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you are interested in this opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
Working with Supply Desk
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any interviews and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
If you are someone who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to pupils and students please email email@example.com or call 01923 295 338 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.