SEN Teaching Assistant
Supply Desk are looking to expand its team of supply teaching assistants in the Watford area. I’m looking for a KS1 & 2 teaching assistants who has good experience with pupils who have social, emotional, mental health and behavioural needs, those who have worked with children who have Autism would be perfect for this role.
- You will be asked to go to a variety of schools in this area. They all cater for students with Social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH) or Autism (ASD).
- You will need to be able to hit the ground running and adapt to working with a variety of classes and age groups
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proactive and adjust well to pupil’s individual needs. Most pupils work towards the national curriculum and take part in SAT’s.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- CPD – a number of courses available
- On call 24/7
- Career advice
- Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- Team teach training
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Interview preparation
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
If you have the skills for this role please apply today for an interview.
For more information about this role contact Kim on 01923 295300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach CV to email)
If this isn’t the right role for you, I have an array of positions in the Watford area, so please do still get in touch and we can discuss other opportunities
We are passionate about safeguarding at Supply Desk and as such you will need to undertake our thorough vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview so please ensure you are able to provide these details in order to apply.