**SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED**
LOCATION: Tring, Hertfordshire
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS: FULL TIME
PAY RATE: COMPETITIVE
We are seeking to employ someone with the desire to launch a career in SEN education, to join this friendly Primary school in Herts as a SEN Teaching Assistant for a school that encourages creativity, support and a positive environment for all.
– SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
– dealing with students who have complex learning needs such as pupils with autism and other challenging behaviours
– supporting teaching and learning of a range of students who have Special Educational Needs
– By liaising with the SENCO, class teachers and parents, you will deliver effective provision to SEN pupils which aids their personal development
– working alongside a Class Teacher; part of your remit will be to participate in and perhaps even lead struggling pupils in small intervention groups or 1:1 academic sessions
– A degree with a minimum of grade 2:2
The successful candidate with be confident, enthusiastic and own a passion for the Special Educational Needs of pupils. As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will possess a positive approach to dealing with challenges and a warm personality which makes your pupils feel at ease. Building and maintaining healthy relations with SEN students.
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory.
From English to Maths Interventions, if you love giving children that extra spark, you’ll love working with Supply Desk. We’re the specialists in school support staff recruitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US!
– EXCELLENT PAY RATES
– PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– DEDICATED CONSULTANT FOR YOU
– AN ATTRACTIVE PENSION SCHEME
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01923 295300, or email me on email@example.com. We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.