Teaching Assistant Level 3
Level 3 Teaching Assistant – Full Time –
Romford – September 2021 start
- Outstanding mainstream primary school
- Small with a friendly and family feel
- Accessible by public transport and free onsite parking
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver engaging activities to the nursery children
- Feeding back on children’s progress to both the class teacher and parents
- Writing observations that are effective in planning for individual children
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment for individual children based on their needs and interests
- Level 3 TA – Romford – September 2021 start
- Must be NVQ level 3 qualified in childcare or an education related subject
- Must have previous experience of working within a school environment
- Having a sound knowledge of the primary is essential
To apply for this position as Level 3 TA please get in touch with Zoe Sedgwick!
>Please complete the following link Candidate Form – ZS
>Then send an up to date CV to email@example.com
For more information please call the office on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.