Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to make a difference?
A primary school in Halifax are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to add to their successful team of support staff to add additional support to their students across KS2 both in classroom and through one to one intervention sessions. We are seeking a passionate Teaching Assistant to inspire young minds. You will work side by side with a qualified teacher and assist in all aspects of teaching.
This exciting new opportunity is located at a primary school in the HX3 area of Halifax. The school not only has a fantastic team of staff but the opportunity to further your career in an inspiring atmosphere! The school is a short drive from the M62 and has fantastic transport links.
This is a full time position to start Monday 1st March 2021.
Rates of pay from £60 per day
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Teaching students to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay from £60 per day
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please APPLY ASAP by clicking apply or sending your CV to email@example.com