Passionate about teaching and moulding young minds? Are you a graduate looking to start a career in education? What are we looking for in a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be required to support within the classroom. Your knowledge and understanding could make all the difference in pupil’s attainment across the school. We are looking for a determined and intellectual Graduate who is confident that they can assist students that require extra support.
This exciting new opportunity is located in the HD7 area. The school not only has a fantastic team of staff with the opportunity to further your career in an inspiring atmosphere. The school is located in a fairly rural area so your own transport will be required and is easily accessible from the M1
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Teaching students to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
Who we are;
Supply Desk have been working closely with schools in West Yorkshire and nationwide for over 20 years. We are committed to providing our schools with the highest possible standard of Teaching Assistants. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Inspiring young minds and help shaping children and young people’s personal and academic growth.
We ensure a supportive work environment for all of our Teaching Assistants and are committed to your continuous professional development. We work closely with Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to ensure the further development of your skills, increasing your employability and gaining valuable qualifications.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 367 0991