How would you feel if you could walk into work with a smile on your face and then walk back out those doors with an even bigger smile on your face?
Sounds good right?
As we all know it is not too common to find a job you really love and feel valued in. However, here at Supply Desk we can offer you a job where you will be able to work with and help incredible young students to engage in their learning allowing them to blossom into confident, happy and inspired individuals. Making yourself an invaluable part of the team.
You will be working sociable hours, offering part time and full time roles starting at 8.30 and finishing at 3/3.30pm giving you that perfect work/life balance. And having school holidays off!
You will also be surrounded by likeminded people who not only want to support the students but their colleagues around them.
You will be encourage to upskill during your career allowing you to gain not only better knowledge but a better pay cheque too. We offer a variety of training programmes and workshops to help you achieve this!
Duties vary widely but can include:
- Helping with pupils learning and development, e.g. assisting those who are struggling, listening to pupils read, helping with number work etc.
- Supervising pupils in the playground, dining hall, cloakrooms and in class
- Keeping records of each pupil’s progress
- Assisting with their health and hygiene
- Helping students develop life skills and mentoring them to have a positive outlook
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy skills
- Build up positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Understand or be willing to learn how children develop, think and learn
- Be resilient and patient when working with groups of children or on a one to one basis
- Have experience in a similar role or have a passion to learn the skills above
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks and face to face interview.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply today please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Brighton branch on 01273 022222