Teaching Assistant, High Wycombe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a primary school setting located in the heart of High Wycombe. The school is actively seeking to employ a teaching assistant to support the pupils in any way required. You will be surrounded by opportunities and people who are always seeking to develop new ways to make a positive change.
This role is full time, paid to scale and an immediate start. There is parking available on site and the school is accessible via public transport.
We have been working with schools across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements since 2002.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council, and represent a variety of roles across the county in Primary Schools.
- The position is full time, Monday – Friday
- Be confident with working with and supporting Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils
- Support the teacher within lessons and give feedback at the end of the lesson
- Working both 1:1 and within groups
- Able to support SEN pupils within the class
Requirements for the role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Able to commute in and around High Wycombe
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange to come into our office to register then please give Natalie a call on 01494 840 527/01296 752 499/01923 295 300 or email email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.