Teaching Assistant/SEN Teaching Assistant Ports
Teaching Assistant / Specical Educational needs Teacing Assistant required for a Primary school in Portsmouth
Pay – £60 – 65 per day
Location – Portsmouth, Hampshire
Hours – 08:30am – 15:30pm – Monday – Wednesday
Teaching Assistant / Specical Educational needs Teacing Assistant
Part Time opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant needed for a Primary school in Portsmouth. Supply Desk are working with a school in Portsmouth who cater for children from early years and upwards for a range of children including and some that have Special Educational Needs which include: The role will be working Part time with a small group of children who have challenging behaviour.
- SEMH and challenging behaviour.
- The role will require the following responsibilities;
- Supporting students with a range of SEN
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Collaborating with the teacher and assisting with creating activities
- Recording students’ progress and feeding back to the teacher
- Will work one to one with some students
The ideal candidate will have /be;
- Experience of working 1:1 or small groups.
- Experience of Nuture groups would be desireable.
- Previous experience with Autism or other Special Educational Needs
- Good knowledge of SEN and passion to develop
- Experience of delivering EHCP’s
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
- Able to commute on a daily basis
- Has a clear and valid DBS
The school require somone through till easter, though this has the potential to become a long term role.
To apply please forward your updated CV to ian.shilley@Supplydesk.co.uk or call the Supply Desk Southampton office on 02380 230340 for further details.