Teaching Assistants Required In Horsham
Supply Desk are a nationwide recruitment company specialising in Secondary, Primary and SEN education. We place our staff in day-to-day and long term placements in an extensive number of schools across the country. We are currently looking to recruit engaging Teaching Assistants based in Horsham and the surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates looking to get in to education or for those looking for a rewarding career enriching the lives of young people. Successful applicants will have a genuine interest in improving attainment and be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people. The role will be supporting students at a mainstream secondary school that caters for pupils aged 11-18.
At a Glance:
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long Term, Full/Part Time
Pay: £55-£80 per day
The Ideal Candidate:
– Experience working with children in an educational setting or a relevant teaching assistant qualification.
– Hold a clean DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Experience working with children with SEN or who require additional support would be highly advantageous.
– A good knowledge of English and Maths is essential in order to help support students with their work
– An engaging approach to stimulate the minds of students.
– Assisting the class teacher with implementing behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Leading targeted 1:1 reading intervention to provide support for pupils that need it.
– Creating resources and helping the teacher plan for the lesson.
– Providing feedback to teachers on the progress of individual students and implementing plans to help reach targets.
Working for Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates
– Your own dedicated consultant to offer you expert advice and find the perfect role to suit your needs.
– Regular CPD opportunities to help you gain more experience and further your employment prospects.
– Refer a friend and receive £100 bonus for every person you refer that works with us for at least 5 days.
To apply for this teaching assistant role in Horsham or for more information get in touch with one of the team on 01273 022 222 or email email@example.com with an up to date copy of your CV.