Do you have access to transport and willing to travel?
Do you have a DBS on the update service?
Do you have school based experience or the relevant qualification?
Teaching Assistant Required
Passionate about teaching and moulding young minds? Are you a current teaching assistant looking for a change?
The demand for Teaching Assistants has never been higher. You will work side by side with a qualified teacher and assist in all aspects of teaching.
This exciting new opportunity is located in Leeds and is a temporary position which may extend to permanent. The school not only has a fantastic team of staff but also the opportunity to further your career in an inspiring atmosphere. With good transport links this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Teaching students to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
Who we are;
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call 0113 3670991 to find out about many of our permanent, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.
If you are passionate about education and want to make a real contribution towards young children’s learning then apply directly to this AD or email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com