Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants
Brighton, East Sussex, and West Sussex
Supply Desk are recruiting for Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants in the Sussex area for future roles. Whilst we appreciate these are uncertain and unprecedented times within school and education, we are preparing for the schools inevitable return, with many clients already eluding that there will be plenty of roles once schools re-open.
Start: Upon schools opening after Covid-19 closure
Salary: £60-£70 per day
Hours: Generally Normal School Hours (8:30-15:30)
Contract Type: Daily Supply, Part-time, Full-time, Short term, Long term or Permanent
Setting: Primary, Secondary, Mainstream and SEN
Please feel free to contact me on 01273 609993 or email@example.com for more information about the options available for you.
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this role or other jobs in education please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 609993 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!