Mainstream Primary Schools
£64.12 – £70.17 per day
Supply Desk are looking to work with Teaching Assistants in the East Sussex area that can support children during whole class lessons, 1:1 and in small groups as directed by the teacher.
We have long term, short term and day to day roles. We also work with some schools who have shorter hours of work – just afternoons or just evenings. Something to suit everyone.
Your role as a TA
- Working with the class teacher to support all children in the classroom as appropriate
- Responsible for delivering 1:1 support and small group interventions
- Supporting the class teacher as one of their teaching assistants
- Able to think on your feet to adapt activities to support the children and cater to their individual needs and abilities
- Calm and patient in approach which is a must as children may find particular lessons/ topics difficult
- Prides themselves on providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for all children regardless of different needs, abilities and backgrounds
- Allows opportunities for children to succeed to the best of their ability no matter what challenges they may face.
Experience is not essential just a plus. Working with us is a great way to develop a new career!
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Tom a call on 01273 609993 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our £100 referring a friend scheme! For any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.