Teaching Assistants in Cheshire
- Full-Time, Long-Term positions available
- A ‘Good’ Secondary School in Cheshire
- Positions available from September 2021
Supply Desk is looking for dedicated and committed Teaching Assistants to join our pool of candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with flexible, tailored work options. Due to an increased demand we have a range of short term and long term positions available in Cheshire.
- A ‘Good’ secondary school in Cheshire
- General teaching assistant to a class of around 30 early years pupils
- Helping to plan and deliver interactive lessons
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who are disengaged
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
- A genuine desire to work with younger children
- Classroom based experience preferred but not essential
- Great behaviour management
- Have a proactive approach to children’s learning
- Passionate about making a difference
For more information, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.