Teaching Assistants Leeds Dewsbury Batley Huddersfield
Teaching Assistants Leeds, Dewsbury, Batley, Huddersfield
Do you have access to transport and willing to travel?
Do you have a DBS on the update service?
Do you have school based experience or the relevant qualification?
Teachings Assistant Required in Leeds, Dewsbury, Batley, Huddersfield
Passionate about teaching and moulding young minds? Are you a current teaching assistant looking for a change?
The demand for Teaching Assistants has never been higher. You will work side by side with a qualified teacher and assist in all aspects of teaching.
This exciting new opportunity is located in Leeds and is a temporary position which may extend to permanent. The school not only has a fantastic team of staff but also the opportunity to further your career in an inspiring atmosphere. With good transport links this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- Supporting the Teacher in all aspects of classroom responsibilities
- Delivering a wide range of curriculum subjects
- Teaching students to a high standard
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Working one to one with students
What we can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- References for the previous 2 years
- School based experience or relevant qualification
- Attend a registration interview
- Enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
Who we are;
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call 0113 3670991 to find out about many of our permanent, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.
If you are passionate about education and want to make a real contribution towards young children’s learning then apply directly to this AD or email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com