Teaching Assistants Required
121 TA for Primary
Supply Desk Southampton are seeking experienced Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants to support children in schools across Hampshire, from January 2022.
You will be approachable, caring and flexible with a drive to ensure that all students develop fantastic behaviours for learning. You will endeavour to encourage all students, regardless of their learning need, to be confident to tackle challenges and feel successful in their learning.
In particular these children will need support with Numeracy and Literacy across Key Stages 1 and 2 as well as emotional support.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with
- able to model unconditional positive regard to all
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others
- wanting the best for all students – every day
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role
- get excited about delivering curriculum based learning activities
- strong team members
To apply for this role you must have UK experience within a school for a minimum of 6 months, in the last 5 years. You will also require a DBS on the update service OR be willing to complete a new one. It is also important that you give consent to Supply Desk to fully vet you to meet DFE requirements.
If you are interested in these opportunities and want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact Molly on 02380 230 340, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.