Textiles Supply Teacher
Textiles Supply Teacher – Secondary Schools – Flexible Working – Gerrards Cross area
Daily Supply/ Short Term/ Long Term Contracts/ Temporary to Permanent/ Full Time/ Part Time
As recruitment partner for Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk are currently working with secondary schools in the Gerrards Cross area and surrounding areas who regularly require talented and knowledgeable supply teachers to fill a range of day to day cover needs across textiles and other subjects as required.
Our partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council has meant a huge increase in the number of secondary schools that we support with daily supply, and as a result we are excited to expand our team of secondary supply textiles teachers.
We are looking for dedicated textiles teachers with a passion for education and the ability to deliver fun, creative and engaging lessons. You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to new environments, as well as being able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff in a short space of time.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), gained through a PGCE, teacher training route or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a secondary school setting
- Ability to deliver engaging lessons in either Key Stage 3, 4 or 5
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum for textiles.
- NQTs are welcome to apply!
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme – please ask for full details and conditions
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.