Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant
Supply Desk, Cardiff are looking for a Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant, to come from any of the following backgrounds:
- B2B or B2C
- Business Development
- Sales Manager
- Membership Advisor
- Door to Door
- Field Sales
- Estate Agency
- Lettings Negotiator
- Sales Negotiator
When you join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will begin the Supply Desk induction programme, which will teach you all of the basic aspects of sales and recruitment to set you on the right track for success.
- £19500-£20,000 starting salary
- Excellent commission scheme + benefits package
- Full support with comprehensive training package
- 5* offices with parking onsite
- Career progression
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be taught how to build your own database of clients (schools) and candidates (jobseekers) so you are effectively building your own business.
Here are some key responsibilities you will have as a Recruitment Consultant:
• New client research and development – This will mean a lot of time on the telephone, particularly in the first 6-12 months when you have minimal customers.
We are looking for a pro-active person to work S.M.A.R.T and make ‘candidate led’ canvass calls.
• Candidate Resourcing – Using job boards, contact relevant candidate and assessing them over the telephone, as well as heavily networking using social media website, such as LinkedIn
• Advert Writing and Management – Write clear adverts, which will attract the highest quality of candidates and manage the response through our advert response tool.
• Vacancy Capture – Take formal job specifications from clients over the telephone and face to face to discover the detailed requirements of our clients.
Additional key personality qualities include:
• Competitive Edge
• Resilient Nature
• Target Driven
• Motivated with clear reasons to succeed and personal goals
• Creativity and problem solving mind
• Articulate and Intelligent
• Great communication skills
• Good sense of humour
At Supply Desk, we pride ourselves on the development, training and mentoring of our staff. It’s important to us that our employees share our love of education, our vision and our culture. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, ambitious business and a branch that has performed exceptionally well in the last 12 months with a dedicated and personable manager at the helm.
If you are looking to develop a rewarding, long term successful career, and you feel you meet the criteria then apply today!
Call us on 02920 601860 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org