Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant
Supply Desk, Cardiff are looking for a Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant, to come from any of the following backgrounds:
- B2B or B2C
- Business Development
- Sales Manager
- Membership Advisor
- Door to Door
- Field Sales
- Estate Agency
- Lettings Negotiator
- Sales Negotiator
When you join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will begin the Supply Desk induction programme, which will teach you all of the basic aspects of sales and recruitment to set you on the right track for success.
- £21,000-£25,000 starting salary (salary dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission scheme + benefits package
- Full support with comprehensive training package
- 5* offices with parking onsite
- Career progression
Supply Desk is one of the UK’s leading Education Recruitment specialists, placing teachers and support staff in to schools, colleges and academies across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant, energetic and dedicated individual with a real desire to succeed, to join our team of recruitment consultants within our Cardiff branch. Ideally, you will either already be working as a recruitment consultant, though this doesn’t have to be the education sector. This is a very varied role with scope for fantastic career progression.
This role comprises of the following key responsibilities:
Sales and Business Development
– Contacting new clients to establish supply needs through good questioning using a consultative approach
– Building relationships with new clients to establish trust, with a view to supplying candidates to meet their supply needs
– Visiting and servicing clients through outstanding customer service to develop and build relationships
– Maintaining long lasting client relationships to maximise business opportunities
– Attraction, selection and interview of suitable candidates to meet the needs and demands of your clients
– To establish long term, solid relationships with suitable candidates to support their career aims
– Nurture and develop trust with candidates to ensure they feel supported and valued by the organisation
– Provide career solutions to candidates to enable them to maximise their working arrangements
You will benefit going through a structured on-site training programme to help you develop into a successful recruitment consultant, working closely with your Branch manager and senior leadership team to continuously develop your skills and knowledge in the role.
We’re looking for someone who is looking for a rewarding long-term career with Supply Desk who is passionate and committed to the same core values as we are.
This role is full-time 7am-5pm term time, with reduced hours during school holidays.
At Supply Desk, we pride ourselves on the development, training and mentoring of our staff. It’s important to us that our employees share our love of education, our vision and our culture. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, ambitious business and a branch that has performed exceptionally well in the last 12 months with a dedicated and personable manager at the helm.
If you are looking to develop a rewarding, long term successful career, and you feel you meet the criteria then apply today!
Call us on 02920 601860 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org