Unqualified Maths Teacher
Unqualified Maths Teacher
KS3/4 and 5 desirable
Full time or part time – Easter 2021 start
The option for the school to help you obtain your QTS
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a positive secondary school offering an inspiring and dynamic learning environment located in the High Wycombe area in their search for an Unqualified Maths Teacher. They believe in supporting young people to be the best versions of themselves, holding them accountable for their studies and developing them into lifelong learners. At this school, every success is celebrated and staff and students alike are given the opportunity to flourish.
The Job of an Unqualified Maths Teacher:
- Delivering Maths lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Delivering the subject of maths in a fun way
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all abilities including some SEN students
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Contribute to the ongoing success of the department and raising attainment levels
- To plan and mark students work then plan for the future accordingly
- Full teaching responsibility including planning, marking and assessment
Requirements for this Maths Teacher position:
- Passionate about the subject of Maths
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching maths within a secondary school
- A minimum of a maths related degree
- To be able to commute to the High Wycombe area on a daily basis
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)