Visual Impairment LSA Required Burgess Hill
SEN Visual Impairment LSA- Burgess Hill
Supply Desk are recruiting for an SEN LSA with Visual Impairment experience/ specialist training in Burgess Hill for a role to start ASAP. This role is a 6 week assignment working 5 days per week 11:30 – 4:30 with the possibility of being extended.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Additional Learning Support for this position. You will support an individual learner with visual impairment needs in the classroom and assist them in accessing the wider college. Adapting materials and using specific visual impairment software and equipment will also be a key part of the role.
Qualified in working with Braille is preferable along with having experience in supporting students with complex VI to access their education (EHCP provision – Cognition and Learning – specialist VI TA). Although preferable the experience is not essential, if you feel you have similar experience this could be the role for you.
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Positive Behaviour Management and Sen Code of Practice.
- Supply Desk offer competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay every Friday, electronic stress-free timesheets.
- A rewarding role that enriches and develops the love of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in similar settings
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this SEN LSA role or would like to register and be the first to hear of any future roles in education, please contact Sian today on 01273 022 222
Or send your CV to Sian at Sian.email@example.com
Stay safe and take care of each other!