Year 1 primary Teacher needed in Bexhill
YEAR 1 TEACHER REQUIRED IN BEXHILL
Are you looking for a teaching position after Easter? We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to take on a Year 1 class.
The school is based in the Bexhill area of East Sussex.
Our partnership school is seeking an Early Years/KS1 teacher. The school itself is a very happy, caring school and both pupils and staff are proud of their school. The staff and senior leadership team, are up there as one of the most supportive teams some of our teachers have come across in recent years. From the headteacher down to the caretaker. They aspire to grow their pupils and staff alike, constantly adapting and implementing new measures in order to raise attainment across the board.
- Experience teaching Year 1
- Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Knowledge of phonics- Read, Write Inc
- Emphasis for the skill and love of reading
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inspirational
- Self-motivated, with ability to motivate children of all abilities
- Knowledge of child development required
- Be committed to achieving the best outcome for every child
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Delivering the Curriculum, making it fun and engaging
- Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs
- Preparing children for SATs and ensuring best possible results
- Producing creative lesson plans to ensure maximum development of children
- Setting and marking work to be able to record progress of children
- Other requirements like afterschool clubs, teaching meetings, and parent evenings