Year 1 Teacher required for the Summer term
Year 1 Teacher required for the Summer term- Bitterne!
Supply Desk are working with a lovely, small Primary school in Bitterne, Southampton.
The role is to cover a small Year 1 class of 23 pupils for the summer term. The role will be full time and the school are looking for someone who is very strong and experienced with Phonics – both letters and sounds. This school is Ofsted rated ‘Good’!
We are looking for someone who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Genevieve on: 02380 230 340.