Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher Needed in Barking and Dagenham for a January 2021 Start!
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a Year 1 Teacher for an ofsted rated good school in Barking and Dagenham. We are looking for a creative and pro-active teacher looking for a full time, long term role starting in January 2021.
We welcome applications from experienced Primary teachers and NQTs alike.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with local authorties, and represent a variety of roles across the county in Primary Schools.
- Be confident with working with Year 1 pupils
- Following and implementing the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
- Planning and marking may be involved in the role
Requirements for the role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Ability to work within Barking and Dagenham
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Free Training
- Flexibility around your working hours
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange to register then please give Zoe a call on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org