Year 2 Teacher
YEAR 2 TEACHER REQUIRED IN SOUTH LEEDS AREA
Do you want to educate and inspire at a friendly and fun primary school? We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic teacher to teach and inspire a Year 2 class in South Leeds area.
This school is based in South Leeds area. It is graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED.
They offer a friendly, welcoming and inclusive school environment that encourages everyone in the school community to reach their full potential. This school is in a multicultural area and the school ethos is ‘One world, one school’.
The staff have high expectations of behaviour and this is reflected in pupils’ polite and cooperative behaviour.
The school team are determined to make the school experience enjoyable and fulfilling. The curriculum is carefully designed to enthuse pupils and create a love of learning. This school is successfully narrowing the attainment gap through their inspiring teaching.
Additionally to a focus on teaching and learning, there is emphasis on personal development and growth. They highly value strong relationships between school, home, and the community.
- Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Experience with Year 2 SATs
- Committed to getting all children to an work to their best potential whilst enjoying the process
- Self-motivated, with ability to motivate children of all abilities
- Knowledge of child development required
- Strong behaviour management
- Creative and inspiring with ability to engage
- Be committed to achieving the best outcome for every child
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Delivering the Curriculum in a fun, stimulating, and accessible way
- Setting and marking work to be able to record progress of children
- Continuously recording the academic progress of class
- Passing on information on progress to other members of staff and parents/carers
- Providing verbal and written feedback where appropriate
- Producing displays of pupils’ work
- Other teaching requirements including extra-curricular, teaching meetings, and parent evenings
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teachers and schools across the UK. We aim to match teachers with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teachers alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you desire a job you love, apply now!