Year 2 Teacher Required in Bexhill
£110-170 per day depending on experience
Standard school hours
Year 2 classroom teacher
A well-built modern school on the outskirts of Bexhill are you looking for a year 2 teacher to begin after Easter, April 2019.
A friendly community school looking for the perfect match to enter the school and team. A close relationship with families, teachers and governors.
Looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who is committed to every child reaching their full potential.
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high standards and expectations,
with well-developed skills in behaviour management
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Believe in getting the best success out of pupils
- Have a strong mind and determination to succeed
- Be well self-managed
- Inspirational about education
- A dedicated hard working team member
What can the school do for you?
- A committed and hardworking team
- Engaged children who are ready to learn
- Newly equipped classrooms
- New resources and space to unwind
- New factuality with modern systems
If you are interested in this role:
Please contact Lucy on 01273 609993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Know somebody else suited to a teacher or TA?
Recommend and receive £100 in your bank account!