Year 2 Teacher Required in Dukinfield
Year 2 Teacher Required in Tameside – September Start (SK16)
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children by encouraging their creativity and motivation to learn?
Supply Desk is looking for a positive and vibrant Year 2 Teacher to join a ‘GOOD’ Primary school in Tameside (SK16). To start in March, with a potential to become permanent. The school will consider applicants who are NQTs and experienced teachers.
This role requires a good year 2 teacher who has experience within KS1 including the administration of KS1 SAT’s. The school is looking to become an outstanding school in the future, it’s an opportunity not to be missed! As a school who proudly serves the local diverse community, a strong grasp of phonics would be favourable to help this ‘GOOD’ primary school in achieving their vision to be an outstanding school in the future.
About the School…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED
- A school which lives up to their vision
- Passionate, hardworking and supportive staff
- Friendly and willing to learn pupils
- Hard-working ethic
*RATES OF PAY START AT £110 – £150 PER DAY*
- Deliver and plan lessons, create learning resources and maintaining classroom standards
- Creating a challenging curriculum that can encourage pupils’ development and understanding with effective lessons in Year 2
- Regularly monitor children’s progression, development and attainment
- Phonics specialism desirable
* NQT’s OR FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS WELCOME*
- Have a passion for providing children with innovative teaching to support their learning and development
- Excellent knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum
- The ability to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire pupils
- SATs experience
- Experience teaching in a KS1 – Year 1/2 environment.
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.