Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher – Chesham
Would you like to spend the rest of the academic year in a warm and welcoming school? Can you imagine teaching a motivated class of Year 2 children?
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with this inspiring primary school as they seek a proactive KS2 teacher to join their team from Feb 2021.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply today!
**KS1Teacher – Year 2
**Feb 2021 start
About the School – KS1: TEACHER – CHESHAM
Based in Chesham, this happy primary school is an innovative setting that encourage pupils to develop creatively alongside the development of academic skills. There is a tight knit community feel where parents are highly supportive of the learning environment! The school is a happy and warm environment with low staff turnover where you will be supported throughout the rest of the academic year.
About the Role – KS1 Teacher
• QTS achieved and observed “good” level of teaching.
• You will be a confident KS1 teacher who enjoys teaching a creative and balanced curriculum.
• You will need to be available for Feb 2021
• The suitable KS1 teacher will be an individual who is committed to planning a holistic approach to the curriculum and ensuring high attainment levels.
• You will be a KS1 teacher who has previously taught in KS1.
To apply for a teaching position, click apply or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01296 752499
In addition – Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 10 days.
At Supply Desk we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.