Year 3 Primary Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Barking and Dagenham
Full Time/Part Time
Septemer 2021 start
Supply Desk are seeking to appoint an outstanding Year 3 teacher, who pride themselves on academic excellence, a positive outlook and preparing children with the necessary life skills to become confident and independent.
We are searching for a teacher with good experience working with Year 3 children. This is a part time or full time vacancy suitable for an experienced Year 3 primary teacher.
The school strive for excellence in all they do, and challenge and inspire everyone to reach beyond themselves. They want staff and children to be proud of their achievements and to work hard in the pursuit of their goals. Children’s best interests lie at the heart of every decision the school makes; ensuring a safe, stimulating and enriching experience is provided.
- Be ready to take their next step in a challenging, modern British society.
- Have made significant progress in all areas.
- Have had the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Further school information:
A three form entry primary school located in Barking and Dagenham. The school was Ofsted rated good with academic progress in writing and numeracy above the national average, with a high proportion of students meeting expected standards of academic progress.
What they are looking for
- An experienced Year 3 teacher.
- UK primary school teaching experience.
- Be passionate and have a caring nature with the ability to adapt to children’s individual needs and abilities.
- Have a flexible approach to teaching.
- Planning and marking your own lessons.
- Attract and retain pupil’s attention in a creative way.
- QTS, PGCE, Bed trained.
- A teacher looking for a part time/full time working schedule that may result in a permanent placement.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please co plete the following link Candidate Form – ZS and then send your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call the team on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.