Year 3 Primary Teacher
Year 3 Primary Teacher – Great Missenden – September 2021 Start – Full time, Long Term
We are looking for an inspirational Year 3 teacher who is willing to ‘Bring out the Best’ in students at an outstanding primary school in the Great Missenden area. You will be fully supported by our dedicated team to secure you the role. The school is accessible via public transport and has parking available on site.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the role:
- QTS in Primary or PGCE
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to confidently teach Year 3 pupils
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Following the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free training
- Dedicated account support and consultants on hand for support
If you are interested in this year 3 primary teacher role, please call Jenny on 01494 840 527/ 01923 295 300
If you know of anyone who is looking for work we offer £100 for all successful referrals, please click the link below to refer a friend.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)