year 3 teacher
Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place our teaching staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary and Secondary schools across Brighton & Hove, East Sussex and West Sussex. We are currently looking to recruit year 3 Teachers, and will happily accept applications from NQTs.
Key functions of the role:
- To implement and deliver an appropriate, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all pupils incorporating the National Curriculum
- To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all students
- To foster a learning environment which provides pupils with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
- To share in the development of the school curriculum, teaching materials, methods of teaching and assessment and review
- To teach pupils according to their educational needs, including setting, marking and assessment of work
- Identify clear teaching objectives and content, appropriate to the subject and pupils being taught and specify how they will be taught and assessed
- Setting high expectations of pupils’ learning, motivation and presentation of work
- Setting clear targets for pupils’ learning with which they agree and understand
- To direct and supervise Teaching Assistants within the classroom
- To cooperate and liaise with other professionals, including colleagues and external agencies
- To set high expectations in terms of behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching methods and implementing the school behaviour policy
You will be a Primary trained teacher who holds QTS and has experience of teaching in the UK, NQTs are welcome to apply.
Please send your CV to Gitana.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gitana on 01273 609993.
We look forward to hearing from you!