Year 3 Teacher
Year Three Teacher, Thurrock
Supply Desk are proud to be working exclusively with a “GOOD” school in Thurrock, described as having a community feel, in their search for a Year 3 Teacher to join their team from Janaury 2021. They take great pride in the schools environment being welcoming, fun, friendly and safe. The children are encouraged to be curious and creative through their teaching.
What they are looking for
- QTS / Year 3 teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Passion to craft and design own lessons
- Be passionate and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
In return you will receive your own dedicated consultant, excellent rates of pay and automated time sheets completed by the school. You can even earn yourself an extra £100 in our refer a friend scheme!
About the school
- Ofsted “GOOD”
- Extensive TA support
- Excellent facilities, good space for the children
- Easily accessible by car or a short bus journey from local train stations
- Inspire all children to achieve their potential, ensuring they all enjoy their learning
- Driven to inspire children to achieve their potential and secure the skills to become independent learners throughout their life.
- Located in Thurrock
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for and would like to be put forward for this Year 3 teacher role in Thurrock please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com
For more information please call Supply desk on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.