Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher – Full time
Teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with a small but friendly and diverse primary school located in Berkshire who believe laying the foundations during primary education leads to life long learning and well rounded adults. They are active in the community and encourage families involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Year 4 Primary Teacher – outside Reading
- Starting in January 2021
- Full time
- Suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Please send your CV to Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01494840527