Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher – Full time
Teachers with various experiences and availability are welcome to get in touch regarding this opportunity!
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with a small but friendly and diverse primary school located in Buckinghamshire who believe laying the foundations during primary education lead to life long learning and well rounded adults. They are active in the community and encourage families involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Year 4 Primary Teacher in Slough
- Starting in April 2021
- Full or part time
- Suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT
- Outstanding, 3 form entry School
- Supportive SLT and TA team
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of theKS2 curriculum
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
- Free training
Supply Desk is working in partnership with the Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in the area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01494 840 527 to recieve further information on the position.