YEAR 4 TEACHER REQUIRED-M40
YEAR 4 TEACHER REQUIRED FOR A MAINSTREAM PRIMARY SCHOOL
NORTH MANCHESTER M40
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic primary teacher seeking a new role?
Do you have Key Stage 2 teaching experience?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher to support a year 4 class in a ‘Good’ two form entry primary school in North Manchester.
- Working in a year 4 class- 28 children
- Encouraging the children to achieve results and raise attainment
- Planning and preparing interventions
- North Manchester M40
- Full time, temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent
- £22,000-£30,000 per annum
- September start
- QTS required
- Experience teaching KS2 pupils required
- Must have good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Good classroom management essential
- Great behaviour management
- Intervention experience preferred
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092