YEAR 4 TEACHER
Year 4 Teacher – Full time – March 2021 start
Teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with a friendly, family feel feel primary school located around the area of Beaconsfield who believe in laying the foundations during primary education to lead to successful life long learning and well rounded adults. They are active in the community and encourage families involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Year 4 Primary Teacher – Around area of Beaconsfield
- Starting in March 2021
- Full or part time
- Suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT
The ideal candidate:
- Has outstanding classroom practitions with a creative and energetic approach
- Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 curriculum
- Is committed, professional and good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Has the ability to forward plan and organise
- Can communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term bookings
Supply Desk is working in partnership with The Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in and around the Buckinghamshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Zoe Sedgwick on: 01923 295300 / 07423 653247
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.