Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher – April / September 2021 start
A popular and large Primary school in Buckinghamshire are looking for a Year 4 teacher from April / September 2021!
This is an Ofsted Good school in a large catchment area who are needing someone driven, forward thinking and organised to take on this Year 4 class. The role will be from April / September 2021 to the end of the academic year but the school have said there may be an opportunity for a permanent role.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed class teacher who:
- Is kind, caring and positive, committed to ensuring all children can succeed and achieve.
- Has high expectations and can inspire and motivate children in their learning.
- Is committed to making learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable.
- Is looking for career development by leading a specific project linked to a core subject?
- Is keen to be a part of innovative and dynamic staff team.
- Is hard working and willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life.
In return you will receive your own dedicated consultant, excellent rates of pay and automated time sheets completed by the school. You can even earn yourself an extra £100 in our refer a friend scheme!
To apply for this Year 4 Teacher role in Buckinghamshire please call Zoe on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169 or for more information on this role and any other active roles we currently have please email email@example.com