Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher – Easter 2021
Full Time Position
Rate of pay: M1 – M6
The school itself is rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED, the pupils’ make excellent progress and the staff receive a lot of support from management and demonstrated an excellent standard teaching which is reflected in the pupils’ results. There is a real positive atmosphere within the school, making it welcoming for all the team and students. There are plenty of extra-curricular activities on offer at the school, such as art, netball, film and choir. Easily accessible via public transport and has parking available on site.
‘Our aim is for children to grow into confident, happy, independent, lifelong learners who can function as successful members of the community. In order to achieve this, we have high expectations with regard to attitudes to learning and behaviour, so that the children are ready for learning, are respectful and as a result are able to keep themselves and others safe.’
- The hours are full time Monday-Friday
- Working with Year 5 pupils’
- Plan, teach and implement the national curriculum
- Progression is available for the right candidate
- Encourage all pupils’ to achieve the best results
- Working with SEN pupils’
Requirements for the role:
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Good clasroom management skills required
- Positive behaviour management – child centred experience
- Ability to plan independently as well as part of the team
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on 01494 840 527 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.