Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher – Rochester
- Teaching the Year 5 Curriculum
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing extra-curricular clubs and further interventions for students
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching the Primary UK Curriculum in KS2
- Experience teaching Year 5 would be highly desirable
- Strong behaviour management
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS not essential but beneficial)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.