Year 5 Teacher Required in Longsight
Year 5 Teacher Required in Central Manchester – September Start (M12)
Are you an inspirational individual who wants to help children succeed in their next step in Education?
Supply Desk is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Year 5 Teacher who will support in the next step of their pupil’s educational journey, you will be joining an improving mixed community primary school in Manchester (M12), to start in September, with a potential to become permanent. The school will consider applicants who are NQTs and experienced teachers.
About the School…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED but are aspiring to become ‘OUTSTANDING’
- A school with high expectations
- Passionate, hardworking and supportive staff
- Friendly and willing to learn pupils
- Hard-working ethic
*RATES OF PAY START AT £110 – £150 PER DAY*
- Deliver and plan lessons, create learning resources and maintaining classroom standards
- Creating a challenging curriculum that can encourage pupils’ development and understanding with effective lessons in Year 5
- Regularly monitor children’s progression, development and attainment
- SAT’s preparation – setting children up for KS2 SAT’s in Year 6.
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
* NQT’s OR FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS WELCOME*
- Have a passion for providing children with innovative teaching to support their learning and development
- Excellent knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum
- The ability to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire pupils
- Experience teaching with SATs preparation in a KS2– Year 5/6 environment
- Further experience such as working with Children with SEN would be beneficial
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.